Bebinov Sergey Evgenyevich, Candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor, head of sub-department of physical education and sport, Omsk State Agrarian University named after P. A. Stolypin (1 Institutskaya square, Omsk, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. An increasing stock of cars in Russia intensifies the urgency of reliable driver education. It is well-known that students of driving schools possess different abilities that impact the dynamics of formation of professional skills and individual driving style. Thereby, the work objective is to study the development characteristics of driving skills with different stylistic structure.
Materials and methods. At various stages of the pedagogical experiment the method of expert estimations was applied to assess the attainment level of young men. Methods of mathematical statistics were applied to determine the growth rate of professional driving skills and for interpretation of the obtained results.
Results. The author studied the formation dynamics of professional driving skills with different stylistic structure, as well as identified differences in the growth rate of indicators are identified. The research results certify that more distinguished formation of an individual driving style takes place at the second stage of training.
Conclusions. The basic structure of professional driving skills is formed at the first stage of training, and later stages differentially develop a driving style. That feature should be considered when preparing the variable component of training programs.
1. Romanov A. N. Avtotransportnaya psikhologiya [Motor transport psychology]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2002, 224 p.
2. Ehlers T. Experimentelle Untersuchungen zur persönlichkeitsbedingte Unfallgefahrdung: Dissertation Philosophischen Fakultät [Experimental research of car accident threats caused by personal factors]. Bremen: der Philipps-Univeritet, 1964, pp. 252–279.
3. Drummond R., Stoddart A. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 1992, vol. 75, pp. 99–104.
4. Kotik M. A., Emel'yanov A. M. Priroda oshibok cheloveka-operatora (na primerakh upravleniya transportnymi sredstvami) [The nature of human-operator mistakes (by the example of motor transport driving)]. Moscow: Transport, 1993, 252 p.
5. Bebinov S. E., Sal'nikov V. A. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. Seriya: Pedagogicheskie nauki [Proceedings of Volgograd State Pedagogical University. Series: Pedagogical sciences]. 2011, no. 1 (55), pp. 110–115.
6. Ob utverzhdenii primernykh programm professional'nogo obucheniya voditeley transportnykh sredstv sootvetstvuyushchikh kategoriy i podkategoriy: prikaz Ministerstva obrazovaniya i nauki RF ot 26 dekabrya 2013 g. № 1408 [On approval of model programs of professional training of vehicle drivers of corresponding categories and subcategories: the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia from
26.12.2013 № 1408]. Available at: http://base.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc; base=LAW; n=165639 (accessed February 2, 2016).
7. Gurevich K. M. Differentsial'naya psikhologiya i psikhodiagnostika. Izbrannye trudy [Differential psychology and psychodiagnostics. Selected works]. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 2008, 336 p.
8. Klimov E. A. Individual'nyy stil' deyatel'nosti v zavisimosti ot tipologicheskikh svoystv nervnoy sistemy [The individual style of activity depending on typological features of the nervous system]. Kazan: Izd-vo Kazan. un-ta, 1969, 278 p.